For information about 2016 changes in retiree health insurance:
For discounts, please follow this link.
NOTE: “You will see an ‘Accept Terms’ disclaimer from the company that
the extra discounts/benefits for UGA. Simply agree and continue.
For enrollment, insurance, changes in benefits, retirement savings, please visit:
For other campus services and resources:
For Social Security:
or call: (866) 964-3294
Did you know about these campus benefits?
As a UGARA Member, you get...
- Half-price on parking on campus.
- Use of the Ramsey Center.
- Use of library.
- A discount at the bookstore.
- Masters Swimming program at the Ramsey Center.
- Free Spanish and Portuguese classes through LACSI, (706) 542-9079.
- Tech support from EITS, (706) 542-3106.
- The ability to learn new software from Lynda, http://eits.uga.edu/learning_and_training/lynda
- UGA retirees may subscribe to Columns, mailed first-class in paper format, for $20 a year (half of the regular
subscription price of $40). Columns is also online at http://columns.uga.edu/. To sign up to receive a free email
reminder when a new issue is posted online, email firstname.lastname@example.org