The University System of Georgia is updating benefits information regarding the recent Supreme Court ruling on same-sex marriages. You may view the new information about benefits enrollment on the HR home page: www.hr.uga.edu. Look in the grey “HR NEWS” box and select the link.
UGA Human Resources is ready to accept documentation to add same-sex spouses to existing benefits plans. Any questions about this process may be directed to UGA Human Resources at 706-542-2222 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information about 2016 changes in retiree health insurance:
For enrollment, insurance, changes in benefits, retirement savings, please visit:
For other campus services and resources:
For Social Security:
or call: (866) 964-3294
Did you know about these campus benefits?
As a UGARA Member, you get...
- Half-price on parking on campus.
- Use of the Ramsey Center.
- Use of library.
- A discount at the bookstore.
- Masters Swimming program at the Ramsey Center.
- Free Spanish and Portuguese classes through LACSI, (706) 542-9079.
- Tech support from EITS, (706) 542-3106.
- The ability to learn new software from Lynda, http://eits.uga.edu/learning_and_training/lynda
- UGA retirees may subscribe to Columns, mailed first-class in paper format, for $20 a year (half of the regular
subscription price of $40). Columns is also online at http://columns.uga.edu/. To sign up to receive a free email
reminder when a new issue is posted online, email email@example.com