Information regarding benefits for retirees of the University of Georgia, either prior to age 65 or post-65, is available from the University of Georgia Human Resource Office at http://www.hr.uga.edu/retirees.
Information regarding benefits for retirees of the University of Georgia is also available from the University System of Georgia at http://www.usg.edu/hr/benefits/retiree_benefits/.
For Social Security:
or call: (800) 772-1213
Did you know about these campus benefits?
As a UGARA Member, you are eligible for the benefits below. Please note there are costs for access to some of the benefits.
- Campus parking permits for half-price.
- Use of the Ramsey Center.
- To maintain the same borrowing privileges at the University Library as you had as an employee.
- To maintain the faculty/staff discount at the bookstore.
- To take Masters Swimming program at the Ramsey Center.
- Free Spanish and Portuguese classes through LACSI, (706) 583-0619.
- To keep your UGA email and tech support regarding UGA Mail from EITS, (706) 542-3106.
- The ability to learn new software from Lynda, http://eits.uga.edu/learning_and_training/lynda.
- To subscribe to Columns, mailed first-class in paper format, for $20 a year (half of the regular subscription price). Columns is also online at http://columns.uga.edu/. To sign up to receive a free email reminder when a new issue is posted online, email firstname.lastname@example.org.